Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Day of Mid-sem holidays

Last Day

Ah well... the end is here... the end of the holidays... sad... =(

Today i went gym wif hu wei and sx... couldn't do much cause they wanted to go swimming pool and "soak" water, so we ended early and wif us three grown-up guys in a pool, there was still alot of childish splashing of water at each other -_-

The afternoon sun was hot... made me slpy...

Now wondering what to do... while waiting for my bittorrents lols

I've been watching an anime: 'Monster' recently. Even though its not the funny type (which is typical of most animes AND are my favorite type) the suspense and mystery of this one... is gripping. I feel.... compelled to continue watching it...

As for now I think I'll go play STALKER or farcry 2... hmm... hard choice ;D

Until next time...

Thick red the blood flows
who knows where it goes?
Never until tomorrow
when it fills a river of sorrows...

No comments: