Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weirdness

Damn weird...

Haix... this is dumb... when I got tons of stuff to blog about... i dun blog... but when there isnt much... i suddenly have the time to come here and type -_- RIDICULOUS

Hmm lets see what I have wanted to post for like the last few weeks... (what i can remember at least)

1. ...Camp's over... hmm i think i said smt about that before... what else...

2. Empty feeling I have... hmm wait, have I said smt about that alrdy? Darm...

3. Pictures... I have 1K pics in my HP now... and i havent taken them out for uhh... viewing... so here are a few below barhs.

UHH... dun ask...

Whaha.. the cute guy and one trying to act cute

Free show!!!

Damn happening siol here even hotter action

Leo's drawing... GOOD JOB! EU SHOULD BE IN DDM

Self-Explanatory lols

Alritez... lets see... what has happened to me...

Yesterday was... supposed to be a normal day.

Normal day. Normal School Day.

But no... i have... this weird feeling... smt like... a little bit of dissatisfaction? ... I dunno wif wad... i just dunno myself...

Anyways... its gd cause most modules now dun have written tests... just how like i like it... cause i have never felt that writing for programming was of any use... and hands-on would be much better...

Hmm... tml starts at 8... oh boy...

I think i will come at 9 ahaha...

What to do... what to do... haix...

I just.... dunno...

Looked in the mirror
One of Man's great fears...
In my eyes... as I looked nearer,
mist in them refused to clear
and was only the unknown...

No comments: