Friday, August 28, 2009

Vacant

Empty, bare, drained, blank and cleared...

That would be what I feel mostly... but now...it not just in the mind but in...

MY SYSTEM

And no its not my computer i'm referring to -.- but my digestive system...

I seriously feel weird. I have never ever feel this way before...I mean like... sometimes I feel damn filled up and sometimes (like now) I'm so empty and flushed that I'm feeling the slight pain of the void inside.

Hmm... sounds abit like what goes on in the minds of plenty eh?
Anyways...

I must say, my virtual life is abit... dead. As in my almost dead facebook account, nearly un-used twitter (except for the plurk sending status messages over there) and even msn... perhaps I still cannot accept the functions and uses of these...benefits in our world... x.x

Haiz, I dun really noe wad to say now...ok ignore the below if you dislike fine writing LOL


It all started with the breeze.
Chilly one it was, ringing the chimes of wind.
It was the herald of the coming rain...

The flashes of light.
The boom of the heavens.
The rustle of the trees.

Slowly but surely, the skies cracked open.
Liquid, disregarded by many now, poured through.
Dropping from high above, to give life.

Gone are the eagerly waiting creatures below.
Gone are the soil to seep through.
Gone... are the liquid's importance.

Hide, within this concrete jungle.
Are those who never stopped wanting.
Hearing the dismal patter of water against pavement.

Avoid as we have in eons,
This abundant resource.
What is now a nuisance,
was once considered a gift.
-Thoughts of a pained person in void



No comments: