Sunday, October 18, 2009

THE HEAT

It's coming...

I have waited so long for this...

But at long last... in two weeks' time, my mettle will be tested.

Lets just hope i pull through... =)

Anyways, once again... i dunno what to say here -.-

Ok... i just ordered my contact lenses today! Probably will come by next thurs or wed :D I went to collect my N97 BUT they told me to come back in one to two weeks' time zzzzzz wads worse is they didnt even contact me about it beforehand -.- made me waste my time going down to causeway! I guess i gotta bring my K660i for the next week or so...

Went to play mahjong after tat... argh now i feel like i wasted the whole day LOL. After that went to eat mac! Altogether i saw del, shulin, huixuan, janielson, ericson and alvin today! YAYEE! Oh, i also saw phyllis when i went to admiralty to pass her my hard drive :)

I wonder how i would look with contacts sia! I can't wait for next week but at the same time i dread next week -.-

Ritez... off to print some stuff and wait for monday! Oh, im gonna go liyana hse tml! I still dunno bringing guitar or not cause i nid to bring computer switch to her hse siaa...

To feel is... normal
Normal however... these feelings ain't
Is it me or are they abnormal?
Reminder to self: I can't...
-Little lost soul in the game of life

No comments: