Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fishy Weekend

Oh yes... went out to eat at Fish & Co. on Saturday... den went over to XJ's hse to celebrate peilin B'dae! Fun like Funfair siaaa...

Anyways I ate some fish & chips thingy there... same as jiehui.... foooood....

Argh feeling lazy to blog liaoz but still...

Lets get this part out of the way... the BORING 'this is my life' part of blogs =) alritez?
Ok so we went to xj's hse, i spammed photos like crazy, playing mahjong (sry for me being laggy at that) and... yeah ate xj's mom food woooo and go eat at the coffeeshop at serangoon there...

Pics of the day...






Pictures are NOT in order, I WILL UPLOAD THE REST TO FACEBOOK.

Thats that and so now...

Sometimes I try to lie to myself... I say to myself... get on ur feet, do ur stuff... but no... my mind goes straight down to hell and who knows wad else.

Its like... a sudden mind seizure? Suddenly I just feel that... I have to let it out.

Teenage Angst... ooo yeah tats what i'll use to describle myself right now... thats what im like having...?

Sometimes everything just feels screwed up. I just dunno what to feel. I just dunno what to do... and all the time, i'm just trying so damn hard to keep up with that face... yeah it seems fake but HEY LIKE YAR EVERYTHING'S FAKE.

There's nothing in this place, this world, between humans thats TOTALLY TRUE and HONEST.

Can I like use a little patience? I'm always blowing myself up with impatience and urgency... CAN I RELAX? Fuck i guess not.

I just really dunno wad to feel now. Arh forget it something's cropped up. I cut short my rant lars fark.

Shit this lars. 103 More Days. I'm just thinking of what's gonna happen... when it ends.


No comments: