Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sense

Havent been saying much stuff thats logical or normal here lately... so im gonna just open blogger and see wad i have to say through the night!

@ 11.44PM:

Ok.... i just died in dota LOLS hahas very long nvr play with DMIT peeps le got leo, wl, jan, dehui wooo : D

@ 12.11PM:

Wahaha finish dota le now doing some club stuff helping wan : D

@ 12.54PM:

Still at it! Trying to find stuff to do hmmm i can't really say what im doing now lols its SECRET ;D

Dunno why... but i just feel like im in a dream right now... life was so different 2 years ago... haiz...

@ 1.12AM:

I dunno want to happy or to sian diao -.- got myself 15 coms for event BUT WHEN I NEEDED 20 -.- haizzz.

@ 1.38AM:

Dream Theater siol hahahas youtubed for them... just suddenly felt like listening to smt... that I can fall into and be held there...captivated...stuck in time, space and held in limbo... aww what am i saying -.-

@ 1.54AM:

Time for a bath... : D

@ 2.14AM:

Alritez im back... hmm what to do... what to do...

@ 3.31AM:

Going to my bedroom... sleep or not to sleep... haiz no rest for the wicked?
Well... haiz -.- wasted a bunch of my time

No comments: