Friday, November 13, 2009


Friday The 13th, and a Bunch Of Loose Ends
It is today, on the 13th Of November, Friday... that I can certainly declare a huge burden off my back... x) at last!!!

Finishing Gamers Meet 3 is certainly a stop-point right now. I have to stop, re-look at what I want to do now, instead of what i need to do.

A short list is in order I guess...

1. Get a guitar book like tim's -.- so I will be able to play SOMETHING instead of improvising with someone else.

2. Start taking the imitative and start DOING some assignments x.x if not I burden my classmates liaos omgss so guilty :( (cause i alrdy burdening them)


3 Practise, practise, practise... on my guitar :)

4. Start doing all the fun stuff that I couldnt fully enjoy with the burden on my head...stuff like watching anime, playing WoW xD

That's about it I think lolol my current wants! BUT I MUST REMEMBER TO

NOT SKIP/BE DAMN LATE FOR CLASS x.x 

I just think I gotta get started on the sleep early regime =(

For the past two weeks, it has been an incredible time @ school. I wouldnt swap the past two weeks for anything =) Even though it has been an emotional blender for me, I think it will be an important memory and part of my life... 


Screw-ups, achievements, getting high, skipping classes, getting pissed, moving computers, man-talks, nipple pinching distractions, lack of sleep, jam sessions and even suay suay Friday 13th...yeah thats what sums up the entire event.



But right now, hooray and yayee for myself for pulling through and I'm glad to say that i'm still alive =D

With the past behind, he strides out into the future...

No comments: