Thursday, November 19, 2009

Never Never Never

Mmm I havent had this feeling in a long time already... staying up late to finish up schoolwork haha.

Just finished editing my group's report (i think we already 800+ words over the required limit) and I hope we would be able to finish it up tml... together yeah -.- if i dun come to class that late. 

I just don't really feel like im here completely... as in like im not fully awake? The days pass to quickly lately that I just feel so spent sometimes... physically and mentally. Haiz.

I just find myself spaced out alot sometimes now... just can't really sit down and do something properly...

So heart-wrenching sometimes when you see a friend sad. Personally i'll just feel oh so saddened myself too. I guess thats what you get when your ur personal objective is simply the joy of everyone else around...

Waiting for the thief of hearts,
Wasted effort that'll be
as an empty void cannot be stolen 

No comments: