Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Overnight Sensation 

HAHAHAHAH LOLOLOL -.- Havent updated in awhile so Im like typing this on the train. Temporary high :)

Die liao lar this week has got to be like the overnite week I will always remember
Its not about the days, but more like how tired I am omg. But still, I have like done alot lars

Last friday: WEBA assignment
Sunday: WEBA assignment and BUOM

Yesterday Wangwang came my house overnite xD cause he need to use my com to render his maya for his demoreel for use in interview later. So yeah, since he wasnt sleeping I only managed to pei him till like 4 nias :(

Im gonna go for my own interview later. 4pm at Baxter Healthcare, which is like 2 bus stops and 400m away from my house! If i really get the job I duno wad to think sia o: cause its like I'll be alone but its damn near my hse sia.

At time of writing this, Im just gonna go school, take attendance and just go home. No gym for today! Sry wan D:

My computer renders maya frames 2 mins faster den school com... YAYEE ok but i feel nerd saying tat -.-

Is it all a fleeting dream,
or might it be bitter reality?
Lost track of everything...this insomniac 
seems only able to follow his heart 

No comments: