Monday, February 22, 2010


Sing Us A Song Won't Ya?

Hectic week omg. Okies... Lets see: 

Feb 15th: Monday... i dun really rmb so nvm! XD

16th: Tuesday... went out to celebrate zhenli's Bdae! We went to eat Botak Jones, watch Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief (For me again -.-) and gamble at alvin's hse overnite! Mahjong really keeps you awake sia. I didn't sleep at all. When janjan, zhenli, ericson, wangwang and me wanted to go home the taxi didn't allow 5 ppl zzz so i WALKED home siansss at 7am in the morning.

17th: Wednesday...at home nearly the whole day z.z study study omg i wanna forget this hahas!

18th: Thursday...test day BUOM... Tired daooo damn i really cant remember much of this day o: oh yeah last minute overnite wif wan wang wang and ericson cause wan didnt noe test at 9am LOL

19th: Friday... Woke up 30mins to test time. I think i woke up inbetween to TRY to study but... Oh well -.- after 9am test went back to clubroom to study wif serene. Ok fine I slept a bunch also LOL I must thank serene for helping me alot here :D THANKS SERENE! 

At gym, got weird phone call -.- all leading up to dinner and movie wif JT and his cousins afterwards o: Valentine's Day is nice, but depressing for me XD

20th: Saturday... Went to visit relatives! Ended up playing abit of dota LOL i havent touched it for like a few months alrdy omg. My reactions have dulled x( anyways my cousin got sofa damn cool! Its a three seater with 2 of the seats able to become like bed liddat omg. Couch-potato heaven! And... YAYEE hong baos at last xD

21st: Today! Wahaha Im going to penisular to setup my guitar and go clothes shopping afterwards! And im typing this cause im bored on the train right now HAHA!

Oh man -.- i type all that and only remembered to post now. DUMB!!!

No comments: