Saturday, December 26, 2009


Bitten Off and Thrown Away...


Mmm lets start with this:

 Hmm, someone's kumashi. What can we do with it? 



o.o! No limbs bwahaha


Right under the owner's nose :)


Animal Abuse? Hmm.
 


Disapproving owner >.<



Dun worry, we didn't hurt kumashi that much... I think xD Anyways...




Yeah, that's me. 
 

23rd of Jan, We went to Sakai Sushi to celebrate Jialing's belated B'dae! Damn coincidence, we took like 3 tables at the back and JT with his cousins took the 4th table from the back! LOL I didnt even know he was coming that day lars!


Here's a few pics from that day, the rest on serene or del's camera
 


 Daniel!


I think alvin looks like wan and serene's kid here LOL




HF! 




Daryl!



We all like damn hyper cause we DOUBLE ordered from the computer! 60++ plates of scallops, takoyaki, crabsticks and MORE. The chanwanmushi came until the egg in it tasted SERIOUSLY bad. I even had to offer a few plates to JT and his cousins... SORRY XD



Mahjong at SX's home after that at night. DAMN HIGH :D



WOOHOO this is like damn heng lars



24th, Mmm messy day. First went to gym with Wan and the guys, then I rushed home, went to Admiralty to hurry some even LATER people den me LOL. Went to orchard cine to eat KFC -.- and watch Bodyguards & Assassins! (Though it wasn't THAT good)


After that, met up with DMIT-tians! Went to walk around Orchard to feel the Xmas mood! (Even though it wasn't really much...) Counted down on the way up to Orchard central, Dodged bunchs of party sprayers (me and wangwang kept wondering about why they do that... no answer for now) and after that, went to see Sherlock Holmes! The dialogue is SO intriguing, with the expected wonderfully BRITISH accent HAHA.


Was about 5.30am after the movie. We went to packet some Mac, den went to Orchard Midpoint the stairs there to sit and eat. Den we took the train from somerset MRT HOME!



 Sadly, this is like the only pic I have of that day. Alvin say they look like couple xD but i say they like siblings LOLS

.........


I think we humans have evolved. Something like death can happen, and people just go through it unfazed. Today on Xmas, someone I was related to, but only seen once or twice simply went. I say to her, go and find your peace. And perhaps, true happiness.
  
Life's so short. Should we all just try for what we want... right now?


 I'm so evil, so utterly vile...
I should be buried
Deep under to a mile.
To remain there, to cause no worry
Why would this be... just how?
So that my heart would cause no flurry...

No comments: