Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday!



Today is a random day. Actually many days are random alrdy but oh wth i nthing to do in clubroom alone marhs.

Why I at clubroom lehs? Take home lappy, jacket, blow free air-con? And johnson damn lucky he ask me about ITP survey -.- if not dunno when he den will do dao.

I woke at like 9.30 today. Dunno why still can so early wake up zzz. Den i veri sudden, go downstairs bought lunch for mom and dad. Oh bought my HP screen protector also : D When i buying that, i met my sec sch junior sia. Damn long never see her. Too bad she like rushing den chat abit nias... Hmm people from the past...


Watched abit of anime. Den suddenly, i go my room and NAPPED LOL for like one hour. -.-

Den i went to sch. Later meeting alvin and janielson. They say want see movie but I JUST RMB TODAY SUNDAY veri ex -.-

Oh well. Now is like damn the quiet! School so peaceful =D

Dun think I would be able to go out tml... maybe in the evening? I need to arrange 100+ helper positions for SP Open House -.-   


Zzz xuan making me hungry with her GRILLED CHICKEN TEPPANYAKI BURGER -.-



Ok nvm i random. Argh. 


Tuesday need to go school again. 10am for some briefing for assignment... den maybe gym? Den after that got SPSU Dinner & Dance... sian I monday want go buy new clothes for that... I think forget it, buy for DMIT Dinner & Dance nia. 

Alritez! Johnson almost finishing his survey liao and I can go soon alrdy. =D I should blog in school more LOL so that I wont forget what I wanna blog about. 

Alone, you can be efficient
Alone, you are able to think
Alone, you won't doubt
Alone, all the time, makes you inhuman
 

 

No comments: