Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OPINION

Haha. Who cares about it? People give it, people take it and go. But since it's simply the whim of a person to suddenly give it...it's ignorable? It's unimportant? Hmm... ok this was random.

It's getting twisted. Seriously. Out Of Proportional. Suddenly, as I've said once before to someone, my life is getting to be so random lately. Like you never know whats gonna happen... even in the next 5 minutes. 

Oh well, I think that goes for the rest of us now. Unpredictability... of course it makes things much more interesting... but just sometimes...I sorta wish that this kind of feeling of uncertainty wouldn't be here. At least... there might be something to be certain of? Something... hmm

It's the start of the holidays... and yeah the start of the exams. Never once though, I've really felt like I was taking some sort of serious test ever since poly started. Heh that's good I guess...

What's there left for me...? Not much I guess. Should I just continue? Or have I just simply have something to say. But cannot feel it? Oh well. Let us go with life...

What can be there but naught?
What can pinch the heart within?
The mind or the heart?
Desire...or Sensibility?

I seriously got some crazy talk sometimes...but is that the voice within?   

No comments: