Sunday, December 20, 2009

FEELINGS...



Aye. I felt like that like a few hours ago. NIGHT CYCLING!!! (Y)


We went from ECP to...


oh forget it. I'll let the pics do the talking : D



This was near a bridge @ Kallang Stadium


Suntec There :D


Near Singapore Flyer...

 
 






 
 
 
 
  
SATAY!!! @ LAU PA SAT! We ordered like 150 sticks lars LO 
Vivo!
Lol wtf jan -.-


We all sit around vivo to slack for like 2 hours


 
Den headed back after Vivo


 
 
 
 
 
 
Dunno why river got box -.-
 
  
Night Cycling! (Y)


 Managed to haul my ass back home. Slept on the train x.x but I must applaud the others, like Alvin who had to go back to school before going home cause his laptop's there.


Touched down home @ like 11am. Bathed, then got in front of the computer and started calling people o: I ate abit, den went to slp on the floor LOL. I got up again, ate lunch, and SLEPT AGAIN x.x omg its like damn unhealthy lars.


I told SX i meet him like 7.30 @ admiralty MRT. But I woke up at like 7.15. Pei him go his cousin house, play abit of basketball. Im like so noob at it lars -.-


I'm so sick of being betrayed by myself...


To stop myself from feeling...
To do it again, like in the past.
T'was easy then but I'm now wondering,
How different was this from the last?


No comments: